Thursday, April 26, 2007
The point of this food is keeping the shrimp's juicy flavor and frying the potato crispy.
the following is the recipe of this Potato wrapped Fried Shrimp :
It's hard for me to keep shrimp spring after cooking.
If you have any tips about cooking shrimp, why don't you share with us?
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
This picture is about my second India trip with my friends and professor. We travelled India for 11 days to investigate India's computer software education and industry. It was my monumental period in my life.
As you know, India's train very notorious for it's delay and uncomfortable seats. Whenever we took India's train, it never come to platform on time! On this day, 5 hours delayed. And the train was totally stuffed. But it was totally fine because we were just in India. No problem! :)
Monday, April 23, 2007
Cut this food large chunks and share with family makes family happy! Don't forget the beaten eggs when you makes this food. Eggs makes pajun more crisp and tasty.
I think if you taste this food, you'll get to like crispy part of pajun. I like crispy part of pajun. It's good! :)
The following is the recipe of Seafood pajun.
1 handful of leek, 1/2 onion, 1 squid, 5 shrimp, 2 cups of flour, 2 eggscooking oil, salt, soy sauce, redpepper powder, pepper to taste
1. rinse the leek and onion with fresh water
2. rinse the shrimp, squid with salty water and remove the shell & intestines
3. cut the squid into slice
4. mix the flour, salt, pepper with water
5. apply the cooking oil on the skillet
6. pure half of the batter and put the leek, onion, squid, shrimp and cook
7. pure the batter again on it and cook
8. pure the beaten eggs & soy sauce and cook slowly
1. Thick pajun is more delicious than thin pajun. Don't hasitate to pour batter!
2. Adding beaten eggs makes pajun crisp and delicious.
3. Pajun is more delicious when this mak-gul-li is added. :)
The following is the recipe of this food :