Monday, April 16, 2007

Baseball and Hot Dogs!


Last Saturday was my first day to go to the baseball stadium in America. I didn't understand why my cousins are always watching baseball games. So, I went to Shea Stadium(in NY) to check out what is so funny with baseball. (In fact, I went there because I have free time and the weather was sooo good last Saturday! :=) )
.
It was METS vs. NATIONALS. I know nothing about American baseball at all. So, all I can do in the stadium was just enjoy the atmosphere of the spectators.
.
At the first picture, the person in the middle is me. My friends at the left and right made fun of my with my sunglasses all day long. Is my sunglasses too big? Whenever I wear this sunglasses, they told my I just look like a spy of North Korea! --; Even they tease me about my sunglasses, I like my sunglasses.
.
The seat was pretty good even it is just $2 ticket each. But, the price of hotdog and coke was around $10. The hotdog was just plain but it was so good because I was at the stadium and hungry. I thought if I brought hotdogs from my home, it was more delicious. :)
.
There is a recipe of Barbecued Hot Dog on the following :
.
Is there any good ways to sneak in my food into the stadium? :)

No comments: