Thursday, April 19, 2007

kimbab


When I was young, kimbab is a essential item of a picnic. (plus a bottle of coke)
.
Making kimbab is not so easy, not so difficult.
.
There are tips for making good kimbab.
1. How can cut the kimbab with remaining it's own shape : clean the knife with wet towel whenerer you slice the kimbab
2. roll the laver and wait one minute before slice the kimbab
3. When you cook the rice, add 1 tsp of vinegar. It makes kimbab more delicious.
4. When you roll the kimbab, adding mayonnaise and fresh sesame leaf makes kimbab more delicious.
.
below is the recipe of kimbab :

2 comments:

Tee/Tracy said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I like yours and glad to "meet" you :)

This post about kimbab is making me laugh because I posted pictures of when I tried to make some long ago. It was not that successful. Want to see? LOL.

http://spiltmilkblog.blogspot.com/2005/04/white-people-can-make-korean-food-too.html

Anyway, I love Korean food (and the culture, music, etc.) Just last week my husband and I traveled about 2 hours to the closest Korean market so we could buy kimbab and bulgogi :)

catalyst0527 said...

I saw your blog about Kimbab.
Thank you, tee.
You made my day happy.
See you~ :)